Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Oct 21 · Vans Legend Pack - Steve Caballero - Half Cab, Sk8-Hi & Era Models





As we see on the tag inside the tongue of this pair, Vans claims they’re the “World’s #1 Skateboard Shoe”. Whether that’s true is a matter we’ll leave for you to comment on, but this new Legends Pack certainly won’t hurt any pro-Vans argument.

The Legends Pack commemorates Steve Caballero’s contribution to the world of skating. The collection includes his signature Half Cab model along with a Sk8-Hi and an Era. All three appear in black with red Batman-like print on the quarter panel and ankles. Supposedly, there will be a Legends Pack-edition Era with similar styling, but we’ve yet to see it. Get them now at Japanese retailer Flauge, or wait for the stateside release later this holiday season. Pics of all models follow the jump thanks to HB.


1986 I was introduced to Skateboarding and my first deck was a Caballero Dragon on a wood grain deck. Man I don't know what I would be in life if I never picked up that skateboard. My parents let me roll up 30$ worth of pennies to buy it from this rich white kid in my Freshmen year in High School. Because of skating I dropped out and became the bad muthafucker I am today....Thank you Powell Peralta and Steve Caballero :)