Friday, October 2, 2009

Per Your Request




"All the other Sounds that have failed day by day"
Jr Murvin "Police & Thieves" Dubplate


Description: Dub Lesson Two - Byze One Sound
CLICK HERE

PLAYLIST

1. Police n Thieves Dubplate - Jr Murvin
2. King Tubby Meets Rockers - King Tubby
3. Cloak n Dagger - Tommy McCook
4. Sound Man Style - Prince Jammy
5. If I Version - Horace Andy
6. General Sound Dubplate - Mikal Rose
7. Queen of the Minstrell Version - Sly & Robbie
8. Shine Eyed Girl Version - Barrington Levy
9. Skylarking Version - Horace Andy

10. The Leftist - The Revolutionaries
11. Exodus Version - ?
12. Sun Is Shining for Augustus - Abijah
13. Many Changes Version
14. Queen Majesty Dubplate - The Jays
15. Police & Helicopter Version - Mikal Rose
16. Children Of The Ghetto Version - Senya
17. Lion Dub - Linval Thompson
18. One Day Soon - Alton Ellis
19. Top Ranking Trinity - Joe Gibbs

20. Blowing Dub - The Aggrovators
21. Stalag Version - King Jammy
22. Sound Boy Cry Dubplate - Edi Fitzroy
23. I've Been Waiting Version - Alton Ellis
24. I Don't Wanna Know Version - ?
25. Your Smiling Face Dub - Gregory Isaac's
26. I'm Still In Love With You - King Jammy
27. Engine 54 - The Ethiopians
28. Tough Luck Dub - ?
29. Run Away Dub - Burning Spear
30.Tom Drunk - U Roy f/Alton Ellis

2 comments:

Cherryl said...

peace this looks tight. do you mind me posting this on my blog on my own server? i am going to start a giveaway page of all my fave stuff i've found on the net. thanks, one love.

You Already Know said...

all good. thank you byze one